Skinny Fiber Teen 90 Days Weight Loss Challenge
Obesity means having too much body fat. It is different from being overweight, which means weighing too much. Both terms mean that a person’s weight is greater than what’s considered healthy for his or her height. Children grow at different rates, so it isn’t always easy to know when a child is obese or overweight.
- Approximately 21-24% children and adolescents are overweight, and another 16-18% is obese; the prevalence of obesity is highest among specific ethnic groups.
- Overweight children are at high risk of becoming overweight adolescents and adults, placing them at risk of developing chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes later in life.
- They are also more prone to develop stress, sadness, depression and low self-esteem.
What Causes Obesity in Children?
Children become overweight and obese for a variety of reasons. The most common causes are:
- genetic factors
- lack of physical activities
- unhealthy eating patterns
- combination of these factors
Not all children with a family history of obesity will become obese or overweight. A child’s total diet and activity level play an important role in determining a child’s weight. Today, many children spend a lot time being inactive. For example, the typical child spends approximately four hours each day watching television. As computers and video games become increasingly popular, the number of hours of inactivity may increase.
Help your child to lose weight by giving them Skinny Fiber. Yes, Skinny Fiber is being taken by hundreds of children and teens around the world. That’s the power of this all-natural weight loss supplement. It is so dynamic that it is also safe for children to take it. Help your child today by letting them to use skinny fiber.
Watch this video for more clarification: